Thursday, January 23, 2003

I haven't posted a blog in a long time (sorry Keith!) okay, so my birthday skate party was a total blast! Had about 50 people total come!!! Man, it was fun seeing everyone skating, falling on their asses..etc..and the grub at Chevy's afterwards was a blast! My birthday cake was one of those photo cakes with the comedy troupes photo scanned on it and it said "Have a Herky Jerky Birthday" and you know damn well the troupe made me do the herky jerky dance in front of everyone! HA! Keith gave me a super cool comedy book which I have been meaning to buy but now I have for free! Amy Anne gave me a Barbie doll and outfits to add to my collection, and Ben and Shelley gave me a awesome big bands swing cd, and well I got lotsa other cool gifts but I thought I would share what I got from the people that you (the reader) would know! Once I get my pics online I will share them with all! Good times had by all! I'm hoping either the last Friday night of February to go back to the sam erink for their 'Adult skate night' they hold every last Friday of the month from 11:00 pm to 1:00 am skating to all your favorite 80's jams, hopefully the troupe will all be there and some of our fans and stalkers!!!

No comments: