Saturday, September 27, 2003

NEVER STOP RAWKING! Tee hee! Wow, I had a great time last night, I booked another one of my Short Bus Presents show at the Distillery last night...the bands fucking rocked my socks off, and my mittens off for that matter!

Minus You got in everyones face, and woke up all the drunks sitting at the bar with their hardcore rock and even did their John Tesh cover...ah I only kid, and all the way from So Cal, -and new friends of the troupe-Bleak December arrived in style driving a sort of Short Bus van...how perfect is that? Again...after each song everyone just kinda stood there like they just got hit by a train...hardcore at it's finest...not to mention their dreamy lead singer Jon, 18 never sounded...or looked so good...

Next was the Nits...members dressed in devil and mexican wrestling masks, loud punk rock, need I say more....always a crowd pleaser!!! Lastly the uber fabulous RED TAPE! As always...fucking up the program! The best part was I didn't have to wear toilet paper in my ears this time, 2 weeks before their show I went to their studio to get a sneak listen on some of the new songs they are working on...and left with blood coming outta my ears....my fault on that part...anyway...they tore the place up....Twig sporting his Short Bus Magazine t-shirt too, awwwww!

Keith Lowell Jensen came to the show and we rocked together and sang to Twig one of his old songs his band played he was in when he was 13..'BORED COPS!' aw i think he liked it!

YAY! Tonight I have another Short Bus presents show, I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Dan Atterberry, our Short Bus photographer will be taking our comedy troupe pictures next Saturday for our media shots......he rocks ass!

No comments: