Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Did you see me on the television? That was my butt in the air when Keith had us do "downward dog." No, not that butt. That was Sid's butt. Mine was the other one. I also did a very well balanced "tree pose," if I do say so myself. I can't wait to tell our yoga teacher tomorrow!
Amber and I went to the Tone Vendor after our stint on Good Day Sacramento and we got recognized! This guy who was shopping for CDs was like, "You guys did tree pose!" We're so famous!
Tonight we have our first dress rehearsal at the Horse Cow! I'm so excited! The show starts on Friday, and not only will I have the short skirt on - but a brand new haircolor! Yeow! Those of you who watched the show this morning saw a preview of the new hair. That is, if you managed to stop staring at my butt long enough to see it.

No comments: