Thursday, November 06, 2003



Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be on the cover of the Retro Crush webpage!!! (www.retrocrush.com) Keep yer peepers open because I'm going to be writing articles about retro party hostessing tips, 50's era dating tips , retro B movie reviews, and sharing retro recipes such as how to make the perfect pistachio Jell-O mold!

Plus the website will be updating my pictures with Amber's 'retro dress of the week' with all my different vintage clothing, and if you've seen my closet you know what I'm talking about!

I'll also be promoting different fringe arts events happenings in the area and I'm thinking of having some of my fellow artists/ friends on as special guests! (maybe Keith as a Barbie collector? Becca the uber poet?)

keep checking it out for more!

Love ya'll! Until them here's a Halloween picture of me as a brownie and my friend and I (as a Japanese anime) at a swing dance Halloween party! And don’t forget to check out the comedy troupe show next weekend! Woo hoo!

xoxoxo
Amber
don't forget to check out Short Bus magazine www.shortbusmag.com

No comments: