Monday, November 10, 2003

So many people said, "Saw you in the paper!" to me today. This is not unusual, since I am published weekly in the Sacramento News and Review. But once my co-workers started saying it, I realized they meant The Bee. Now that is unusual. Even my mom wrote to say I looked "beautiful" in the grey newsprint photo. Moms are nice like that. My mom will be there on Friday night, with her boyfriend and best friends. Hopefully they weren't the special guests KLJ said we were keeping secret.
I also talked to Miss Stephanie Rosscup of Abandon Productions today, who is going to try to get the cast of Aah! over to our 10pm Saturday show, if they're not to tired from their 8pm physical theatre show that same night. ICBINCers, I think we should make a group pilgrimmage to their play, too. It's been extended until December 13 and plays around the corner from my house. I'll make cider afterwards! What say you?
And yes, I was a customer in Mr. Lobo's Cinema Insomnia. I had one line and my official title was "The Customer Who Is Clueless About Burt Convey." I'm not sure I'm spelling his name right (which proves the part wasn't much of a stretch).
Now I'm off to plan my outfit for tomorrow morning's Good Day Sacramento appearance! Did anyone post that here yet? ICBINC will be on Good Day Sacramento tomorrow on Channel 31 between 9am and 11am. Check us out, live from the Horse Cow!

No comments: