Friday, December 26, 2003

Hey all! Hope everyone had a swellarific Christmas! Christmas Eve the uber lovely and decked in pink Becca and I went to the True Love Cafe for their free show featuring the Groovie Ghoulies (as the Haints) and Anton Barbeau! It wasn't as crowded as we thought it would be, and Kevin Seconds even got her and I some seats and 'hostessed' us to a table, how kind! We saw Roach and Scampi of the Ghoulies go to a battle of chocolate with their advent calendars on stage, it was fun! Afterwards I talked to Kepi who said they should be making our next comedy show! YAY!

Afterwards I went to the Raven and met up with some friends from SF and some Short Bus peeps and got our drink on. Yesterday I went to my families/ relatives house, drank lotsa wine, ate a lota food, got home by 3:00 pm and was bored, so I went to see 'Lost In Translation' with Mr. Hardcore rock star Mike Hood because he was being a bah humbug and had nothing to do....it was a pretty good movie except I'm never going to the movies with Mike again because he has ADD and can't sit still and focus watching movies and kept yelling "DO YOU WANT SOME POPCORN? ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T?" Nah I kid, but I had to keep telling him ssshhhhh! Afterwards we went to meet up with his friends, drank some beers then walked over to the Press Club (which was actually open on Xmas) and danced, and at midnight I made sure everyone knew it was my birthday and got free drinks!!!! YAY! Tonight for my birthday all the Short Bus Magazine people from LA, SF and Sac are in town so were all going to San Fran, getting a limo, eating at Cha Cha Cha’s, then catching shows/ drinking/ dancing at The Elbo Room and Make out Room! I can’t wait! This will be my 4th night in a row drinking too much, then tomorrow night I’m going to Jerry Perry’s bday party bash and am afraid I’ll be drinking again, I gotta stop.

Ambaholic.
p.s. here's a cute pic. I just got developed. Awwwww!

No comments: