Thursday, February 26, 2004

Yeah, the rain was incredible yesterday. It was blowing sideways so hard that it started coming in the seams around my window air conditioner and pooling on the floor. A tree fell over on my neighbor's car and palm fronds and branches were crashing all over the place in Midtown. I was scared to walk to work, with all the trees whipping about, but I had to get there. I took an all-alley route - less trees, but way more power lines. I guess it was a gamble either way. Anyway, today's rains seem docile by comparison.
Tonight the cast of ICBINC is headed to the Stoney Inn to see the cast of Free Hooch Comedy Troupe perform their one-hour improv comedy show. I've never seen an entire Free Hooch show, so I am excited. They're all such nice kids! So if anyone out there in cyberland wants to join us, we'll be at the Stoney Inn on Del Paso Blvd. at 8pm. Tickets are $5. See you there!

No comments: