Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Amber, those are some crazy red eyes in that photo! "All the better to see you with, my dear." Unfortunately, I drank all the vodka before the party and had a headache throughout. I only had two drinks at the monkey bar with Miles, but I think they were stronger than your average cocktail. That'll teach me to go to the Monkey Bar. They probably put headache pills in the drinks of all the unhip people, so we'll feel sick and go away before the cool people show up. Anyway, Keith, I'm sorry I didn't do the Kenya lion dance with you. I'll make it up to you tonight at rehearsal. I even have your present! I had it shipped "UPS three day select" six days before your party. I guess "select" means UPS selects which day they feel like delivering it to you.
And, in case anyone cares, I'm still working out at the Y damn near every day. On the machines! I'm even thinking of braving the weight room, but I'm scared. Anyone want to spot me?

No comments: