Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I would like to announce that today, for possibly the first time in my life, I did what can be called, "WORKING OUT." I don't mean my usual bare-footed yoga postures, I mean putting on my dorky crosstrainers and walk/jogging to the Y for a cardio workout on actual gym machines. I reckon about two more months of this habit oughta have me looking trim just in time for bikini season. Yeow! Anyway, I'm feeling excessively proud, so I thought I'd post.
I'm also proud of Amber for scoring the kickass Grandaddy interview at the Crest last night and proud of Keith for writing some cool shit for our upcoming audio CD and proud of everyone else for just making it to spring with their happiness intact. The birds are singing! The trees have buds on them! We made it! Yahoo! (Jeez. I oughta do cardio more often.)

No comments: