Friday, December 31, 2004

Bringing in the new year by listening to The Haints, (a Sacramento band featuring all 3 members of the Groovie Ghoulies and then some) hanging out at home, reclaiming the apartment from the mess Bryna and I created durring the Christmas week. I've been pretty emotional today over the Tsunami disaster in south Asia. What a mess. I'm buggin everyone I know to give what they can and to find creative ways to get others to give more to the relief effort. It's an amazing effort so far from around the globe. It's so important to get things cleaned up quickly though or the death toll can double from disease, thirst, exposure. We'll give whatever money comes in at the wednesdays Funny Peculiar show to the effort. Oh yeah, this wednesday is the third Funny Peculiar show at Luna's Cafe. See www.indycomedy.com for the facts.
Later I'll pick up Bryna from work and we'll decide where to be at midnight. I don't really care where we end up, so long as we kiss at start of the new years, as we do everyear. ELEVEN YEARS! Our anniverary is in a week. Congratulate are certainly in order.
Oh, and I went and saw my friends Johnny and Amalia's baby, Maya Luna. What a cutie. She came out a whole month early so she is TINY!
Well, back to the housework.
I'm thinking of trying to get a radio show together. I need a prolific musician to help soundtrack a weekly bout of storytelling and lies.
Peace. Happy New Year.

No comments: