Friday, February 07, 2003

We aint bloggin' too much cuz we're all pretty wrapped up in promoting and rehearsing for the best of tour. It's amazing that we're playing such well known and well respected venues in SF and LA. The buzz going here in Sacramento is great and it's definately growing. We've all been starting to have that odd experience of being recognized by people on the street and told that we're "Hella funny". Not tons of people, every day or anything but it's happening.
We're hoping to cut a CD with some skits and songs and maybe even some video files that can be watched on your computer. Also we're looking into stickers and buttons. Our posters and flyers for the tour came out GREAT. I'll get images of them online right soon.
Well I'm gonna be working for the man all weekend to make up for being home sick the last two days, so I'd better get my nose back to the grindstone.
If you live in Sacramento be sure to check out our own Amber Kloss in Sci-Fi Hotel at The Gerry Theatre. I caught it last night. It's 3 hours long and I think they should maybe cut it to 2, but the 2/3 that I thought was worth keeping was realy good! I'd suggest they use more Amber and less of those people that aren't Amber. Damn those people!

No comments: