Tuesday, February 17, 2004

We went to Cha Cha Chas before our show. It's a restaurant on mission. We had tired of the snootiness at the place we usualy go to. The wait at Cha Cha Chas was over and HOUR! Knowing we couldn't wait that long and would have to split I jokingly asked the host if it was personal, if he just wanted to get rid of us.
"Well, the moustache is kind of slimey" he told me.
I'll shave it off, I offered, not missing a beat.
"You shave that moustache off and I'll put you at the top of the list."
So, a trip to the convenienc store on the corner, a one dollar razor, and we were sat, moustacheless, in five minutes.
That host guy was great. Everytime he passed our table we'd cheer him. After awhile he sat down with us and pitched an idea for a skit. Maybe next time we're in SF we'll put him on stage.
Amber got his picture so we'll put up here soon.
Fun times.

No comments: