Thursday, July 10, 2003

*WOW!* Sid called my new opening monologue "hilarious!" I still think I should introduce Prancer, as well, though! Consistency, folks, consistency! Am I right? Anyway, I'm not attempting to curry favor with my renewed spate of blogging--I am, however, doing it in exchange for this phantom "'10 bucks" Keith seems convinced I owe him...so, we're even-Steven, now, right, KLJ? Oh, and please, all ICBINCers, join Amber and I downstage left (hee-hee; that's theatre talk) in the Heckling Zone for "Faster Pussycat...." at TFO this Sat.! Ben, Xeno, and I will have just returned from our no doubt triumphant showing at the S.F. Sketchfest Showcase.... Represent!! See you all S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y...Night!

P.S.--It's true, Sid; there ARE relatively few of us Persian Jews!

No comments: