Saturday, April 17, 2004

The show last night went well. My brother John and my Sister-In-Law Raquel came to the show.They're up from Southern California to see us all before they leave for Australia for two years. They really enjoyed the show. Afterwards we were hanging out in the gallery and some drunk fool banged on the door and asked if he and his girlfriend could come in and party. I told him no because we were closing up and he said well I'm coming in and started to push past me. I called for my brother as he is an ultimate fighter and would handle this guy with ease but drunk guy changed his mind before John even responded and he headed back out to harass other folks. I felt bad for his girlfriend.
Two more shows tonight. Just between you and I, blogger, I'm kind of anxious to get this weekend done so I can turn my full attention to our CD.

No comments: