Tuesday, September 23, 2003

We had a great meeting tonight. We all talked again about where we're going, where we'd like to be in a year and how we plan to get there. We're going to do a show in Sac in November, like I said, and we're going all out with promotions, more than we ever have before. We're also going to focus on getting our demo shot. I'm meet with the film maker, Bob Moricz to discuss the filming. Click his name there to see his website. It's pretty funny that I'm on the front page holding an ax. Tee hee hee. I want to see more film. Not just the filming of our live shows but actual short films. That's where my main drive is.
The meeting was realy cool though because I get a reminder of just what a great group of people I'm working with. We all realy care about each other and about this artform and we're all realy driven to do the best we can and to find a way to do this full time, to make this our lively hood. I never worry that we're materialistic or overly focused on our careers. I know the art comes first, but we all know what we want to do with our lives and that's a beautiful thing.

No comments: