Friday, June 06, 2003

I miss ICBINC. I got together with Jonathon Morken who produced the short films we've shown over the years, and Bob Moricz, who we'll probably be doing our next film with. We went over all the footage Jonathon has shot of ICBINC. Many hours of footage. We are putting together a short demo that we can put online. Seeing all the old footage sure makes me want to get back to work, and back on the stage. I look foward to heading to LA and performing again in August. In the meanwhile it'll be all about writing and marketing. I wish I didn't have to worry about marketing. There is an art and a science to it, and I would always want to be involved but I wish I had more time to spend and the writing, directing part of this. Eventualy we'll hand over the marketing reins to someone else. But for now, I'll keep selling with all my might. HEY YOU! BUY SOME ICBINC! IT CURES CANCER AND MAKES YOU LESS STUPID! DO IT! NOW! OR WE'LL IMPLY DOUBTS AS TO YOUR PARENTAGE! Man, I'm good.

No comments: