Thursday, August 14, 2003

We performed tonight at Michael Yager's open Mic comedy show. We were the headliners. The acts were almost all realy good. There's too much angy toward women stuff. Sorry you don't get laid dude, but that probably says more about you than it does about 50% of the population. Other than the misogony thuogh this was probably the best open mic I've been to in years. There was a comedian named Cheese who was realy great. I look foward to seeing more of his comedy. Miles opened the show with his Steel Drum routine which is becoming a big run away smash hit. Then we closed the show with Pony. It's usualy not a good idea to do this kind of skit in a bar. We had planned to do D'Harlen which involve music and is paced a bit faster but Xeno and his guitar were not available. None the less the skit went well. The first three rows LOVED it. I can't wait to do the comedy festival tommorow. Woo Hoo!
I also talked with The Velvet Hammer s'more and it looks like I'm gonna be doing two shows a month with them. TWO SHOWS A MONTH. That means twice a month I'm in LA. Now that's exciting. THAT'S DARN EXCITING!

No comments: