Saturday, November 01, 2003

I had so much fun last night. I was a green drag queen for halloween. With purple wig and a shark skin suit. Amber "Cookie" Kloss in her girl scout outfit was my lackey. Bossing her around was great. The TFO was fun. I didn't stick around through the movie though. I headed over to Allen's party. Great times. Video cameras everywhere. My friend Kizzzy's band, "The Pleasure Seekers" were playing and they are fantastic. Allen was running around with his new super duper video camera. He's so mellow now at his partys. I remember the old days when Allen didn't even get to enjoy his parties as he'd run around stressing out. All in all it was a great night. Allen's party is still going. I'm heading over now to have some pancakes and then I'll be back there tonight.

No comments: