Thursday, October 02, 2003

Tonight I'm bummed. Xenopilia will be taking a leave from us. I'm not sure if it's permanent or temporary. I will miss them. They didn't join the cast until the Christmas show, meaning we've done three original shows without them and only one original show and the Best of shows with them, but durring that period of time they've really gotten to feel like a part of us. I definately want to continue using live music so I'm looking for someone to provide that. I've got a couple of leads but not a-lot of time and usual my day job suffers when I'm stressing on the troupe and the day job pays the bills so I'm stressed over all, and it sure feels like a big break is right around the corner, so we just got to hang on. We're getting so much positive attention. Ahhhhhhh!

No comments: